יום חמישי, 10 ביוני 2010

My very first cooking lesson

I haven't start cooking indeed until I got married and even then it was not really cooking but just trying out some things and see if me and my husband can cook something but I had to learn cooking when my first baby girl turned out one year and had to start eating for the first time.
So I decided that I want to be the best mom in this world and started looking for all kinds of recipes and ways to cook food for her that she can eat.
However, one of my very first successful recipes was Meat Pita Pizza and want to share it with you.
So here we go:
for 2-3 servings
1/2 pound ground beef
1/2 onion chopped
1 can tomato paste and water
oil
1 tablespoon of oregano
3/4 teaspoon of salt
1 large size pita
1/4 cup green pepper chopped
2 tablespoon olives chopped
some yellow cheese

First brown ground beef in oil in a frying pan and add onion and salt

Then add tomato paste and water , oregano and salt and simmer 25-30 minutes

After that place pita on a large flat pan or cookie sheet and spread meat mixture on top and

sprinkle green pepper pieces and olives also on top and bake it in moderate oven 15-18 minutes.

at the last 5 minutes add the cheese and have a great time eating it

אין תגובות: