יום שני, 31 במאי 2010

My favorite breakfast




Whenever I am home in the mornings and have time for breakfast I love to spoil my self with my favorite recipes I have for breakfast but of course I have some that I do most of the time like: my vegetables salad with boiled eggs in it (it is so delicious that you will want to eat it everyday)
and there is my breakfast pizza that delights my daughter everytime I do it.
So lets start the work and begin with my breakfast Pizza recipe




:Ingredients


5teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
4cups of packed spinash

2 pitas
2large tomatoes thinly sliced
4large eggs

1/4teaspoon salt
1/4teaspoon black pepper
1/3cup feta cheese


Preperations:

Preheat oven to 450 F

In a lrge non stick skillet heat 1 teaspoon of oil add spinach and cook for 2-3 minutes

Brush inside of each Pita 1 teaspoon of olive oil, Place the Pita rounds on a large baking sheet and bake in the over for 5 minutes until it is brown

divide tomatoe and Spinach among Pita halves leaving an empty space in the center for the egg. Crack one egg into the center of each pita, sprinkle with salt and pepper and put it back in the oven and bake for 10 minutes sprinkle with cheese and put it back into the over for another 2 minutes.

it is done and ready to be eaten.

Vegetables and boiled eggs Salad

For this Salad We will need:

2chopped tomatoes into small cupes

3chopped cucumbers into small cupes

1small chopped onion

lemon juice from 1lemon

1tablespoon salt

1teaspoon black pepper

1teaspoon chopped mint leaves

1/4cup black or green olives

1tuna can

2boiled eggs that is divided into slices

Directions

Mix everything together and just enjoy

אין תגובות: